There is nothing I like more than a hot and sweet breakfast to kickstart the day. Usually I’m not the biggest fan of warm fruit but with this recipe it’s different and I HAD to share it with all of you!
- a hand full of frozen berries
- 10 raspberries
- 1/2 apple
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 ml coconut milk (cream or thick milk)
- 1 spoon of dried coconut flakes
- 2 spoons of chredded almonds
- 1 spoon of honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Let’s cook it
Start witch cutting the apple in little pieces. Mix the apple, raspberries and frozen berries and put them in a bowl. Make to get a small bowl as you want coconut milk to cover the fruits. Mix the coconut milk, the maple syrup, vanilla extract and the egg yolk and spread it over the fruits. Then put the coconut flakes and the chredded almonds on top and put it in the oven for about 15 minutes untill golden brown. Enjoy!